Harness a powerful conversational hypnosis strategy by listening to this week’s session!
When you first got trained in hypnosis, you were likely led to understand that when you begin your process, you are supposed to look at your client and ask them if they are ready to be hypnotized. This helps your client begin that first step toward lasting change.
However, there are much greater methods to establish “contracts” with your client.
On today’s episode, I talk about the hypnotic contract, the function it serves, how and why we would present the contract, and how environment can have different implications. I also share how you can establish the contract in order to take it further than just achieving a hypnotic state.
“The map into the problem is often the map out of it.” – Jason Linett
- How to open up your own calibration and listen to your client
- What metaphors can teach you about the client and how you can use them
- How to compound an idea of change
- How to have the client validate what would work best for them
- Ways to provide the contract with choices to the client
- How validating metaphors creates a hypnotic contract
- Verifying and establishing an anchor and how the hypnotic contract feeds into it
- Test driving your hypnotic process
- Transcription for Work Smart Hypnosis Session #145 – The Hypnotic Contract
- Work Smart Hypnosis Session #8 – Ron Eslinger Interview
- Work Smart Hypnosis Session #2 – Michael Ellner Interview
- Work Smart Hypnosis Session #127 – The Instant Gratification Formula
- Work Smart Hypnosis Session #138 – NLP for Athletes