“Step inside of Jason Linett’s office in this week’s session.” Join me as I walk you through several real client experiences as I’ve recently helped people lose weight, quit smoking, and overcome fears. You will walk away from this experience with several workable strategies you can use inside of your sessions, too.
There’s a famous quote that says, “Experience is the best teacher,” and this is an opportunity to learn along with me as I share recent client experiences. I share the successes and breakthroughs that have happened in my Virginia Hypnosis office.
My goal is always to give you the most effective process in the most efficient use of your time.
- A story about diabetic client who aversion in our session
- A precautionary advice to hypnotists using metaphors
- A story about helping a cross-country motorcycle rider overcome his fear of heights
- How to deal with a client if they spontaneously go into a past-life regression
- What should you do with a weight loss client who says “nothing has ever worked”
- How to rethink of hypnosis as a TOOL and what makes the process effective
- The power of asking the right questions at the right time
- What word can you add to any limiting belief to immediately change realities
- How to reframe healthy actions as rituals to get more consistent change
- What happens when a client overrides an aversion suggestion
- The real value of hypnosis – associating clients to a new reality and a new normal