By using this website and interacting with its content, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these statements and terms, this website is not intended for your use.
License to Use Information
Unless otherwise stated, Jason Linett, Work Smart Hypnosis, Virginia Hypnosis, and all entities of The Jason Linett Group LLC own the intellectual property of this website and the material herein.
You are welcome to view and download the appropriate content for your own use.
You may not:
- Sell or rent the information shared here
- Reproduce the content for commercial purposes
- Edit the content
- Republish without permission
The purposes of this website are for educational intent. No unlawful use may be made of its content.
Systematic harvesting of data may not be done without written content.
The forms and contact information shared on this site may not be used for unsolicited commercial communications, and they will be reported to the appropriate agencies.
The content shared within this site is not to be copied or modeled for other marketing uses without permission.
Portions of this site are available by membership access only, and all parties of The Jason Linett Group LLC have the right to restrict access to areas of this site at our own discretion.
Passwords and Usernames shared with users are for single-use only, and are not to be shared. Please note our membership software tracks concurrent logins, and violations of this policy may result in immediate termination without refund if outside of the standard refund policy. Please keep usernames and passwords confidential.
Passwords and usernames may also be disabled temporarily or permanently without notice or explanation at our sole discretion if violations are made to the above terms or the standard ethics of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Posts, responses, and videos shared through this site become the property of The Jason Linett Group LLC. This information becomes royalty-free for our use.
User content may not be illegal in nature. We reserve the right to edit or delete any inappropriate content.
Refunds and Warranties
Unless otherwise stated, our standard refund policy is a 100% 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Refund requests must be made by emailing [email protected] or calling (800) 850-7082.
Requests made outside of the 30 calendar days, including the day of purchase as Day 1, will not be honored.
Non-verifiable purchases will be canceled and refunded immediately.
Payment plan transactions are based upon brief-installment-plans for lifetime access. If an installment payment plan agreement is not fulfilled, the user access agreement becomes voided. Program access will be revoked, and no refunds shall be due.
If you ever need to update a credit card on file for an installment payment plan, please visit https://WorkSmartHypnosis.com/update/ to do so.
Note that requests to change the scheduled date for existing installment payment plans is a surprisingly cumbersome task. A reasonable $50 administrative fee will be processed to make such changes. You may make this request by visiting https://worksmarthypnosis.com/changedate
Content is provided “as-is.”
Without challenge to the information above, The Jason Linett Group LLC does warrant that:
Due to upgrades and servers, website availability may be temporarily disabled
The information shared in advertised content is not-as-described
No content at all on this site is shared to represent medical, financial, or legal advice. If this is the advice you need, please seek the appropriate professional.
Hypnotic Workers is now a lifetime access program which gives the user access to the hypnotherapeutic training library of The Jason Linett Group LLC, Virginia Hypnosis, and Work Smart Hypnosis. By purchasing your membership, you agree to the terms on this page.
Hypnotic Business Systems is now a lifetime access program which gives the user access to the business training library of The Jason Linett Group LLC, Virginia Hypnosis, and Work Smart Hypnosis. By purchasing your membership, you agree to the terms on this page.
The “business training” and “hypnotherapy training” projects are separate and unique programs, and will require separate memberships to access the individual projects.
Membership programs allow members to access the streaming content and downloads for their own individual use. Sharing of login credentials outside of these terms will result in the immediate cancelation of your membership without refund.
Access to the video training library and Facebook groups is only provided for customers with active paid access. If you cancel your subscription your payment plan after the initial refund period, your access will be removed with no refund and no recourse.
You should view and/or download any content from within the membership section as it is made available. The Jason Linett Group LLC reserves the right to remove content at any time.
Refunds shall not be granted for payments made on monthly subscriptions. Cancelation requests will be granted without question or challenge provided they are received two business days BEFORE your next billing date during standard business hours. Requests must be made by email to [email protected].
Earnings and Income Disclaimer
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the educational content of this site and its potential.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas on this site, its products, or the podcast. Examples of earnings are shared as educational content and are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of potential earnings. The potential to earn money is strictly dependent on the person using the content. This information is never shared as a “get rich quick scheme.”
Note that the title of this site is Work Smart Hypnosis. Your work is always required to produce results. Much like the process of producing change, there is always a human element.
Claims of earnings may be verified upon request. If deemed appropriate, a disinterested third party of legal stature must be arranged to review the information requested at the expense of the challenging party.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all statements here or on related material from Jason Linett are intended to express opinions of earning potential. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business’ personally identifiable information to any third party.
Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your zip code). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
Limitations of Liability
The Jason Linett Group LLC will not be liable for any loss related to use of this information. All information shared is for purposes of education, and incorporation of this data by all users is at their own discretion.
These terms and conditions are void of limiting liability of The Jason Linett Group LLC if:
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of our business
- Death or injury caused by our business’ negligence
- Unlawful actions proven in a court of law
These terms will be governed by the United States of America. Disputes to these terms and conditions will be subject to the courts in the USA.
The Jason Linett Group LLC
5840 Red Bug Lake Road, #450
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Phone: (800) 850-7082
Email: [email protected]
What information do we collect and how is it used?
We may collect the following kinds of information from you: (a) contact information and other personally identifying information; and (b) traffic or “clickstream” data. Our collection of each type of data is described below:
We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
* Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
* Contact us directly with questions about products or our services;
* Join our mailing list; or
* Provide us with comments or suggestions.
Traffic or Clickstream Data.
We collect some information regarding your use of the Website by monitoring browser functions and files accessed by you. This data is referred to as “clickstream” or “traffic” data. Clickstream data does not contain any personally identifying information, and we may share clickstream data with certain selected third parties. Any such shared data shall be solely in aggregated, anonymous form. For example, our server may collect information about the websites from which users entered our website to enable us to determine the most frequently searched terms leading users to our services. This helps us provide users with the most relevant search results. It also provides us with information we can use to check for fraudulent behavior or other abnormalities and to ensure that our Website is operating efficiently and providing you with optimal service.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
* To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
* To manage your account and provide you with customer support;
* To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
* To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services provided by us or other third parties;
* To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
* To enforce our terms and conditions;
* To manage our business; and
* To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use financial information or payment methods provided by you to process payment for any purchases made by you on the Website, or by phone, fax or mail, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Do we share your information?
The information gathered by us will never be shared with third parties.
However, we may disclose your information if necessary in the following situations:
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
* When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
* In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Is data stored by us secure?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and you agree that Jones will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
How can I access or correct any personally identifying information about me?
To request a copy of the personally identifiable information you have sent to us, please send an e-mail containing your request to [email protected]. You must provide your full name and the e-mail address from which the request is received (and to which the response will be sent) must match the e-mail on file with us. You may then correct or delete such information using the procedures specified in the e-mail.
How do I find out more about our information practices?
EU citizen rights under the GDPR
* You have the right to be informed: You can ask about personal data, how it is used, and why it is being used at any time.
* Right of access: Your EU subscribers can request a copy of personal information at any time.
* You have the right of rectification: You can update (or request updates to) personal information at any time.
* You have the right of erasure: You may request that we erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of your data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of your data.
* You have the right to object: You may unsubscribe from any of my emails at any time.
Process for data requests from subscribers
If you would like to opt out, make changes to your personal data, request copies of your personal data, or request your their data be deleted entirely from our records, please see the following instructions:
Here is the process for EU subscribers to make such requests:
* Opt out – Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email.
* Make changes to your personal data – Click the “Change Subscriber Options” button at the bottom of any email
* Request copies of your personal data – Please email us at [email protected]
* Request that your data be deleted entirely from our records – Please email us at [email protected]
If you require further assistance, please email us at [email protected]
Make it rain.