Stephanie Conkle is a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Success Coach at ClearLife Results. She had an early introduction to hypnotism, starting with her dad, but didn’t really discovery the power of hypnotherapy until after she became a life coach and needed to overcome her fear of flying.
In this episode, we discuss how Stephanie grew to love hypnotism and how she began to build her business. We discuss her career path and how horror films played a role in that path. We also discuss her discoveries with “Profound Somnambulism,” learning to communicate with the client’s subconscious mind, and getting the client into a deep trance state.
“Be present and listen to what the client is really saying.” – Stephanie Conkle
- How Stephanie learned more about hypnosis to overcome a fear of flying
- How she transitioned from life coaching to a hypnosis business
- How Stephanie used a Living Social deal to get in front of a lot of people
- The power of word-of-mouth marketing
- Stephanie’s unique approach and the user experience
- Looking for the deeper meaning of what the client is saying
- Spontaneous healing and scanning the clients body for restoration and repair