Cris Johnson is a stage hypnotist, one-on-one clinician, founder of the Niagara Falls Hypnosis Center, and enjoys working with elementary children by performing at school assemblies or doing library shows. He has performed roughly 200 shows a year for almost 20 years. Cris speaks regularly at the NGH Convention and is constantly working and getting results.
On today’s episode, Cris tells his story on how he got into stage hypnosis, his transition from stage hypnosis into becoming a clinician, and how he has gotten to where he is now. He explains his perspective as a jack-of-all-trades and shares his varied experiences in the field. We also discuss his addition of working full-time in his office and what it is like as a client in one of his sessions.
“Homework allows the client continue their own change work on their own.” – Cris Johnson
- Cris’ introduction into hypnosis
- The effectiveness of variety
- The similarities of stage hypnotism and one-on-one clients
- The evolution of his business, and challenges he has overcome
- Where he gets his clients
- What his sessions look, sound, and feel like
- The homework he gives his clients
- His thoughts on single system protocols
Connect with Cris Johnson:
Jason Linett’s Upcoming Live Trainings:
Get an all-access pass to Jason’s digital library to help you grow your hypnosis business:
Get instant access to Jason Linett’s entire hypnotherapeutic training library:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please send us your valuable feedback!