Steven Blake is the creator of the concepts BrainBargaining and OldPain2Go. His OldPain2Go program currently engages eight trainers and more than 300 practitioners. He is an NLP Master Practitioner and a Hypnotherapist who continues to improve himself and update his skills to help people deal with the unconscious processes that concern fear, fatigue, stress, and pain.
Steven joins me today to share how his pain protocol became an international phenomenon as it determines the division between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. He shares an incredible layer to filter on top of any work you do, whether resolving fears or relieving stress, as well as the particulars of how he communicates with his clients.
”Brain bargaining doesn’t just remove the pain — it changes their whole life.” – Steven Blake
- Steven’s hypnotic journey
- Specific hypnotic themes that stuck with him from childhood through adulthood
- Types of pain he deals with in his clients
- The significance of observing the little clues from his patients
- Why he doesn’t use big and technical words when he trains people
- Why status quo is not a great place to be
- Two aspects of the mind and their jobs
- What the concept Brain Bargaining is about
- Why you need to break the old pain to recognize new ones
- How to enter your client’s unconscious
- How to present hypnosis to others
- The importance of pretalk in client sessions