Rick Green joins me today to discuss what it means to be confident in our process with clients and how we can achieve that confidence. He explains how using skills from a previous career or life experience can be useful in your practice and shares how he incorporated hypnosis techniques and strategies into his trainings while working with law enforcement. He also shares how he uses confidence in his practice to help his clients feel at ease and trust that they are in a safe space.
Rick runs a private hypnotherapy clinic called Changes Ahead Hypnosis and is the founder of Hypnosis for Heroes. He has been a law officer for thirty-seven years with experience ranging from undercover work to being named Captain. He has been interested in hypnosis for many years and even used some hypnotic techniques when he taught in police academies.
“We do not give ourselves permission to be confident when we start out.” – Rick Green
- How Rick first discovered the power of the mind.
- How to stack effective techniques to make them even more effective.
- How undercover work helped him develop confidence as a hypnotherapist.
- The question he uses to discover what the client really wants and where they want to go.
- The hypnotic techniques he taught in his classes at police academies.
- How he transitioned from a career in law enforcement to a career in hypnotherapy.
- Why it is important to find out what your client’s hobbies and interests are.
- The importance of intentionally building an environment for your clients.
- How he uses color-coding to help his clients.
Connect with Rick:
- Changes Ahead Hypnosis
- Register for the Unstoppable Confidence! Kick-Butt Methods to Make You the Winner – Beyond Confident to Certainty! – 1-Day Pre-Conference course at HypnoThoughts Live on August 23.