Kerrilee Pietroski is the owner and director of the Catalyst Hypnosis Center and a Board Certified Hypnotherapist and certified hypnosis trainer. She is in high demand as both a public speaker and personal coach. She is a Certified Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner, a Certified Eating Psychology Coach, and has developed programs for weight loss, corporate wellness and stress management.
Kerrilee joins me today to share her story of moving from a career as a certified occupational therapist to working with clients through the power of hypnotic energy. She explains how her hypnosis business became successful and the strategies she uses for her weight reduction therapy sessions. She also explains how word of mouth marketing has impacted her business as well as why the initial client contact and treatment should start with the client.
“If you put it out there it will come to fruition for you, so leap before you are ready.” – Kerrilee Pietroski
- The motivations for leaving a successful career as an occupational therapist.
- What is occupational therapy?
- The skills of occupational therapy that transition to hypnosis.
- How she developed a career in hypnosis.
- How word of mouth has created a successful hypnosis business.
- The Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis technique.
- How Kerrilee fell into the niche of weight reduction.
- Client success stories.
- How initial contact and treatment begins with a client.
- Changing your client’s behaviors by making them think in new ways through rapid pattern interruption strategies.
- The weight reduction techniques she uses while working with clients.
- Selling the client what they want and the pivot of giving the client what they need.