David Fairweather joins me today to share his experiences with hypnosis and the processes of magical change. He discusses the strategies and the structure of suggestions, including repetition and motivation. He also offers insight into the content and presentation of his book and the various techniques you can use to help your clients experience magical change.
David is the author of the number one international best-selling book, Winning Mindset: Psychological Strategies That Drive You To Succeed. He is a Registered Psychotherapist and a Certified Master Hypnotist with a deep understanding of how the unconscious mind works. He is a corporate speaker, executive coach and has an education that includes Psychology and Philosophy at York University, The Psychotherapeutic Method at The Milton Erickson Foundation, and he is a post-graduate in Psychotherapy from the Toronto Institute for Relationship Psychotherapy.
“Repetition is a priceless technology that we can use when we don’t get instant change.” – David Fairweather
- How David discovered hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis.
- The magic of repetition and processes in hypnosis.
- The power of consistency over time and the intensity of the suggestion.
- How motivations can be used to help suggestions.
- Preconceived notions and the way that the brain works.
- Using strategies of seeing what success is going to look and feel like.
- The importance of probing clients and building a system for success.
- About the book and why it is a tool that anyone can understand and use.