Freddy Jacquin is the founder of Freddy Jacquin Hypnotherapy and the author of the book Hypnotherapy: Methods, Techniques, and Philosophies of Freddy Jacquin. In 1999, he created the Jacquin Hypnosis Academy, which he now runs in partnership with his renowned son, Anthony Jacquin. He is also the creator of The Arrow Technique, a method that can be used by hypnotherapists to eliminate emotional and physical pain.
Freddy joins me today to talk about how he sees hypnotherapy and how it works. He discusses the hypnotic induction pre-talk and how to use emotions and suggestions to make positive changes within the client’s state-of-mind. He also shares specific hypnotherapy techniques that he uses such as The Arrow, Quantum Healing, and Freddy’s Time Machine.
“If you want to hypnotize someone – if you can fascinate someone, if you can get people to concentrate on what you are saying, then on some level they are already hypnotized.” – Freddy Jacquin
- How Freddy believes hypnosis works and how to influence someone.
- Dispelling the myths of the various hypnotic states.
- How your pre-talk should do most of the work for you.
- How altering someone’s emotional state opens them up to suggestion.
- Tips on how to manage a client that arrives in a problem state.
- His idea of Quantum Healing and unconscious responses to the imagination.
- What the ceremony of the hypnotic induction is all about.
- A breakdown of the Arrow Technique and how it creates rapid relief to people suffering from chronic pain conditions.
- Why he always teaches clients how to do self-hypnosis in their first session.
- Regression and an explanation of how the Freddy’s Time Machine technique works.
- His career path before hypnotherapy and how he believed it helped him become a successful hypnotherapist.
- Understanding your limits and why you need to know the difference between psychosis and neurosis.