Persuasion is a vital tool and technique for any hypnotic business. Without it, it is much harder to motivate a buying decision. Without rapport, credibility, and authority it is unlikely that you will reach the threshold where a prospective buyer of your services becomes convinced that you hypnosis business is the right fit to help them make the changes that they seeking. The psychological principals of persuasion can be applied the wrong way, so these principals need to be understood when applying them to your hypnosis business.
Today, I share the six persuasion principals for hypnotic businesses, crediting the work of Dr. Robert Cialidini. I reveal how each principal plays a role in building credibility with the goal of persuading people to become a client. I also share how I have applied these principals to my business, how to successfully use the concept of scarcity and how to build your authority and reputation in the hypnotic space.
“Scarcity – do not fake it, do not lie about it because the moment you get found out you start to lose credibility and that is not good for business.” – Jason Linett
- The proper way to utilize the concept of reciprocity in your hypnotic business.
- How to build value in a reciprocity strategy for success.
- Using ‘tell’ versus ‘show’ to bring business through the door.
- How I use the concept of reciprocity at Virginia Hypnosis.
- How to build anticipation and persuade people through genuine scarcity.
- How to use the authority that you have and the things that you can do to build more credible authority.
- Why it is crucial to build your authority and reputation through consistency.
- How the principle of ‘liking’ plays a role in persuasion and how to pre-frame and pivot to a sales offer.
- The three criteria that gives you permission to sell.
- How to build a credible consensus that your business is the place to achieve meaningful change.
The 6 Persuasion Principles for Hypnotic Businesses: