Introduce the hero. Get them up in a tree. Get them down. This week’s session features THE STORY FORMULA, a process that demonstrates strength in simplicity in crafting influential stories in either a change or sales environment. Discover a three-step technique that encourages motivation in change, and how to apply the same formula to motivate your business.
Through the power of storytelling and metaphor, you’ll learn how to change the focus of your stories to create better influence. More importantly, you’ll learn how to bridge your stories to inspire your clients to take the next step. You’ll also tap into the “less is more” principle as I share how I punched up the quality of a story by taking out the details.
For those cautious around sales, this session is a must-listen as you’ll learn how to embed the sales process naturally in your conversation. Want more like this? Join me at HypnoThoughts LIVE 2019 in Las Vegas for Neurolinguistic Business. Learn more at https://worksmarthypnosis.com/nlpbiz/
“You are always selling at every step of the journey in your business process.” – Jason Linett
- The three-act playwriting formula can be applied to your business.
- How to ‘open up a thread’ and invite curiosity before the induction.
- Embracing the fact that people will create their own representations of the story in their mind.
- How allowing your clients to form their own visual representations of your story can often lead to higher conversion rates.
- The importance of collecting your stories and how rewriting your stories to removing the extraneous elements will make the story better.
How to structure your story to captivate the audience and increase conversion.