Time management can be tricky. Many hypnotists find it hard to keep control over an active schedule and to-do list. As your hypnosis practice begins to grow, you’re likely to start looking for ways to get better results from your clients and your business. However, if you are overwhelmed by the number of tasks and clients you have, you run a higher risk of burning out.
Today, I reveal the secret to time management for hypnosis businesses. I share how you can take better control over the timing of your client sessions and set out the time rules for your business. I share simple strategies that you can immediately put into place to make better use of your time and to get things done on a bigger scale. I also share ways to make use of your newly found time.
“Take time away from what’s working now to build something that will create value in the future.” – Jason Linett
- Setting the rules of your business.
- Why you need to appreciate that you can’t be a match for every client.
- Setting the frame for client sessions.
- Why compliance proceeds suggestibility.
- Blocking off time to build things that have a greater scale.
- How to make use of found time.
- Methods for taking better control of your time.
- Why you need to schedule a time to build a better future.