Maggie Wilde joins me today to share the strategies she uses for rewiring the brain. She highlights how her control, program, and rewire technique is likened to humane electric shock therapy. Maggie reveals how to use the blink and eye roll control techniques as a pattern interrupter for planting new emotions and thoughts. She also shares how you can sequence and better organize your content and refocus your time through qualifying clients and deciding on the business model that you truly wish to have.
Maggie is the founder of The Potentialist and The Mind Potential Academy, which helps people release their untapped potential. Maggie is a Master Clinical Hypnotherapist, Confidence Coach & Counsellor, NLP Master Practitioner, and teacher of the Practitioner Level Certification in Clinical Hypnotherapy. She is the multi-award-winning author of the Mind Potential series of e-books and an inspirational speaker.
Get the free Sugar Craving Release technique from Maggie now at:
“The hypnosis is all about the limbic system; it’s all about the chemical brain and the emotional brain.” – Maggie Wilde
- Recovering from a stroke with hypnosis and neuroplasticity.
- Bringing strategies together to control, program, and rewire the brain (CPR).
- How to use repetition to get permanent change.
- How to use the “blink and eye roll” control techniques.
- Implanting new thoughts and emotions.
- How the eye and blinks are like a very humane hypnotic electric shock therapy.
- Helping the brain smooth out emotional/electrical trauma and settle itself.
- Qualifying your clients and refocusing your time.
- How you are smarter than your brain if you use it wisely and consciously.
Reserve your spot now for the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Winter HypnoConference. 3-Days in Las Vegas featuring 35+ expert hypnosis speakers sharing the EXACT tools they use to create therapeutic success: