Michelle De Lude joins me today to discuss utilizing the words that people say to craft powerful metaphors. She reveals the power of our conversations when we ask the right questions, interrupting old ineffective stories, and negative language patterns to empower new results. Michelle shares her method for building metaphors and the homework she gives to her clients. She also highlights why you should build relationships first at networking events, instead of attempting to market and sell your services right away.
Michelle is the consulting hypnotist and owner of Destinations Hypnosis, helping people release fears, successfully manage life changes, reduce stress, and conquer bad habits. Since 1983, Michelle has conducted more than 15,000 client-hours. She is a member of the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association.
“Our thoughts affect our experience. How we think about things determines what we allow into our solution-making processes.” – Michelle De Lude
- Asking questions to create effective communication
- The questions to ask to draw out resources and assets
- How to build meaningful metaphors
- Moving around the client to talk about the future and the past
- The homework and exercises Michelle gives to all clients
- Reframing negative language patterns
- Bringing new behaviors and new futures together
- Building long-lasting relationships through networking
- Overcoming the challenges of marketing
- Building online products, libraries, and resources
- HypnoThoughts Live
- Six-Figure Hypnosis Practice Blueprint
- What the Bleep Do We Know!?
- Hungry for Change
- Impact Theory
Connect with Michelle De Lude:
Reserve your spot now for the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Winter HypnoConference. 3-Days in Las Vegas featuring 35+ expert hypnosis speakers sharing the EXACT tools they use to create therapeutic success: