You know your business can change people’s lives… but don’t yet have the right words to inspire them to take action. Imagine the changes you can create as you empower a few Hypnotic Language Hacks for maximum business effect. Think about what that would create for you…
Today, I share a preview of the first ten episodes of the Hypnotic Language Hacks podcast. This podcast is for business owners, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and online marketers. I reveal how the podcast will help you change your business with strategies such as pacing and leading, building rapport, utilizing conversational posture, brand-defining, instant motivation, and video hacks.
It launches Wednesday, October 21. Please subscribe now on your favorite platform so the new episodes deliver directly to you!
More links at https://JasonInfluence.com/
“ It’s all about bringing the principles of hypnotic applications into the business world.” – Jason Linett
Hypnotic Language Hacks Episode Guide:
- Aligning your metaphors with a universal story
- Cause and effect for business influence
- Pat Flynn on building an audience before making an offer
- The number one mistake people make in business when building rapport and relationships
- Making use of conversational posture for influential impulse
- Park Howell on defining your brand and setting the foundations of business
- Persuasive questions for business influence
- How to get in a productive state of mind
- Four persuasive video hacks that sell