Richard Clark is a Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in Brief Solution Focused Therapy. He is also one-third of the team that hosts the HypnoThoughts Live event. Richard previously worked as a Clinical Casework Supervisor for Gateways Psychiatric Hospital. He has an Associate degree in Business Administration from El Camino College, a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from California State University, Long Beach, and a Master’s in Counseling Psychology from National University.
Check out the LIVE training to build your passive income empire, happening at HypnoThoughts LIVE in Las Vegas this Summer: https://www.hypnoticproducts.com/htlive2021
Richard joins me today to share his passion for building communities and creating the first HypnoThoughts Live event. He shares his insights on organizational psychology and why it is vital to organize groups and get people working together to significantly impact their organizations. Richard shares his work in strategic therapy and mental health as a marriage and family therapist and his experiences of officially learning hypnosis. He also shares what makes HypnoThoughts tick and the benefits of reaching a global audience and learning together.
“ The internet has made everyone closer and made it a smaller world. ” – Richard Clark
- Bringing different therapies together to work as a strategic therapist
- Creating the first HypnoThoughts Live event
- Building communities and bringing hypnotists together using the internet
- The benefits of connecting with like-minded hypnotists
- Meeting and interacting with other hypnotists and finding your voice in the industry
- What we can look forward to at HypnoThoughts Live 2021
- Richard’s big picture thinking and systems work
- Why you should keep an open mind about where things are going