Traci Kanaan is a Certified Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Trainer, Life Coach, and the Founder of Wings Hypnosis. She specializes in working with sexually adventurous adults as a Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist and Sexual Freedom Hypnosis Practitioner. Traci discovered hypnosis on a swinger cruise where she served as the entertainment, working as a comedian. She has since been awarded many accolades, including being voted The #1 Female Entertainer for Swingers, Nudists, and BDSMers by The Annual Lifestyle Awards for four consecutive years.
Check out the LIVE training to build your passive income empire, happening at HypnoThoughts LIVE in Las Vegas this Summer: https://www.hypnoticproducts.com/htlive2021
Check out the new on-demand hypnosis workshop: “Six Steps to a Six-Figure Hypnosis Business.” Yours free, right now at http://JasonWebinar.com/
Traci joins me today to share how you can use humor to break trance. Speaking from the perspective of all personal change coming down to a few simple questions; how do you feel now, how would you rather feel, what are those things you are doing now, and the things you would rather be doing, Traci shares how you can leverage the client’s unique perspective to create change. She reveals why it is crucial to see your clients as they are to help them to get where they want to be and shares how she is arming people, in terms of their development, with self-hypnosis techniques in her workshops. Traci also shares where bringing humor into the process is appropriate and the ways humor can become an incredible tool, where humoristic moments change a perspective on the premise that people cannot be sad and happy at the same time.
“ To use comedy to break the trance is very powerful because now they’re laughing at themselves and see where it is, and now it’s not painful. ” – Traci Kanaan
- Traci’s style of hypnosis and her favorite inductions
- How to customize your inductions so clients go into a hypnotic trance faster
- Traci’s work with sexually adventurous adults and modifying her approach to your area of interest
- How to find the imbalance behind the things that are out of control
- Why you should build a toolbox of modalities, methods, and techniques
- When and how to use humor in hypnosis to break a trance
- What is happening behind the laughter in hypnotic change work
- How Traci’s Conquering the Critic Within group workshop is helping participants learn to create their own self-hypnosis programs