Bob Martel is an ICBCH and NGH Board Certified Hypnotist, Confidence Coach, Sleep Coach, and the Founder of Positive Results Hypnosis. He works with a broad range of clients, including business owners and entrepreneurs, helping them with their confidence, self-value, and self-worth. He is a writer and author of The Magic of Aesop: How to Use the Wisdom of Aesop’s Fables to Spark Transformational Change and the upcoming book, I Am Sleeping Now. Bob previously worked on a Navy submarine and in the corporate world in sales and marketing. Hypnotists initially hired him to improve their marketing before becoming a hypnotist himself.
Bob joins me today to discuss the business of business hypnosis. He shares how you can better work with your clients and attract your ideal clientele. We discuss Aesop’s Fables, The Tortoise and the Hare, The North Wind Versus the Sun, and how you can integrate these classic stories into your hypnotic change work. Bob reveals how he gave a book to a client, hinting that they would find the discovery they needed inside, resulting in outstanding results. We explore how the business of hypnosis is more than just putting your message out there and why you need to understand the how and the why beneath all that you do. Bob also highlights that you will have a hard time selling to others if you can’t sell it to yourself and shares the process of buying qualified lists of leads and directly marketing to them.
“Think about yourself as a catalyst for change and progress that they are not realizing now.” – Bob Martel
- Bob’s experiences delivering alcohol and drug counseling on a Navy submarine and self-image psychology for Motorola
- Helping businesses and individuals discover their goals and targets and notice the things that they are not yet noticing
- Why Bob has moved his business marketing strategies from sessions to packages, and finally to programs
- How to do direct marketing the right way and the four vital elements: introducing yourself, creating awareness, giving a reason to find you online, and asking them to take an
- Who Aesop was and how he used fables to win his freedom
- Why Aesop’s Fables are effective stories for use in hypnosis and how to hack, craft, and adapt them to help your clients