Richard Nongard is the Founder of Subliminal Science and Hypnosis Nevada. With over thirty years of experience as a Certified Professional Hypnotist and trainer, he has spoken to millions of people through keynote speeches, videos, workshops, and books. Richard has a master’s degree in Counseling and a doctorate in Transformational Leadership from Bakke Graduate University and is the President of the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists.
Join us at our next certification course LIVE and ONLINE at: https://worksmarthypnosislive.com/
Join me on February 10-12, 2022 for the ICBCH Winter HypnoConference! Develop your hypnosis skills, learn to create new business models, and discover new approaches to change the world. The event is live and in-person and will be held in sunny Orlando, Florida at The Rosen Plaza Hotel on International Drive. Head over to https://icbch.subliminalscience.com/2022-hypnoconference/ to register and reserve your ticket.
Richard joins me today to discuss the power of consistency. We break down the processes that will help you get clients, build up your skills and gain confidence as a new hypnotist. We discuss how setting office hours is an excellent strategy for achieving consistency and getting long-term results. We highlight why you need to stay consistent with marketing and advertising to get results. Richard also shares the top two action steps he recommends for new hypnotists who want to initiate success and build confidence.
“ Consistency creates success in marketing or advertising .” – Richard Nongard
- Developing processes, setting your office hours, and implementing standards to create consistency and build your confidence
- The benefits of practicing language patterns and your hypnosis skills with an empty chair
- Having a plan for everything that can go right and go wrong during a client session
- Identifying your ideal client and completing your intake form
- Why you need to apply consistency to your advertising and marketingv
- Looking at what is working and scheduling more time to do that to boost your start-up efforts and build confidence
- The value of connecting with other experts and attending live business and hypnosis conferences
- Richard’s number one tip for creating consistency