The way most hypnosis professionals approach the hypnotic intake often tends to do more damage than it does good. It often leads clients further down the rabbit hole, believing their problem is too big or too challenging to solve. But what if there was a way you could gather the information you need to create positive, impactful, effective change without leaving your client feeling that their problem is a ‘lost cause.’
In today’s episode, I share two powerful formulas for flexible hypnosis. I discuss how asking your clients four simple questions during the hypnotic intake process can provide you with all of the information you need to create powerful results. I share the inspiration behind the Hypnotic Worker Adjustment Forumla, how this 3-point formula works, and how you can apply it to your in-person and online hypnosis sessions. I also explain why I like to use instant induction techniques and why it’s essential for hypnosis professionals to understand the ‘how’ and ‘why’ behind the hypnosis work they do with their clients.
It’s time to take the confusion and overwhelm out of creating powerful, effective, transformative hypnotic change online. It’s time to Do Hypnosis Anywhere! Join me for the Do Hypnosis Anywhere 5- Day Challenge to learn how to create a flexible life while helping people empower transformational change. For more information and to get instant access to the permanent archive of the Do Hypnosis Anywhere 5-Day Challenge, visit www.dohypnosisanywhere.com
“The intake is not just ‘let me find out everything wrong and see where we’re going to go in the session.’ The intake itself also has quite a bit to do with the actual change process getting into motion.” – Jason Linett
- Four simple questions you should ask clients during your hypnotic intake process
- How your current intake questions could be standing in the way of the hypnotic change process
- The inspiration behind The Hypnotic Worker Adjustment Formula
- How to apply the Hypnotic Worker Adjustment Formula to your in-person and online hypnosis sessions
- Why I like the instant induction
- The importance of understanding the how and why behind the hypnosis work you do
Simple Work Smart Intake Questions:
- What are you doing now?
- What would you rather be doing?
- How are you feeling now?
- How would you rather be feeling?
3-Points of the Hypnotic Worker Adjustment Formula:
- What’s the thing?
- What’s the thing’s higher purpose?
- What’s another thing for the same purpose?