Jackie Corley is a hypnotherapist certified in Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis, Neuro-linguistic Programming, and Reiki. Jackie formerly served as an English teacher and college essay advisor for The Hebrew Academy of Nassau County before founding The College Essay Captain, a business she ran from 2016 to 2022. After her career in education, Jackie founded Break the Cycle Hypnosis LLC in 2021 to share the work of hypnosis to the world and help people become the best version of themselves. Jackie is also a meditation teacher and, along with her partner Jared, runs the YouTube channel, Better Life Hypnosis & Meditations.
Jackie joins me today to discuss breaking the cycle of limiting beliefs. She describes how she began her work with hypnosis—without even knowing about it – and explains how she helped her students out of the mindset that they don’t have anything valuable to share when writing their college admission essays. She discusses why she’s making it a requirement for hypnosis clients to record what’s working for them and keep track of their wins. She also highlights how working on feeling safe while being seen on camera has increased the number of Jackie’s hypnosis clients and offers her advice to those who are beginning their journey in hypnosis.
Join us at our next certification course LIVE and ONLINE at: https://worksmarthypnosislive.com/
“When somebody starts shifting their beliefs and how they talk to themselves, there’s so many possibilities for them to step into that person they were meant to be.” – Jackie Corley
- Jackie’s first introduction to hypnosis
- The cycle of limiting beliefs and how limiting beliefs impact our thoughts and feelings
- How Jackie helped a student break out of their limiting beliefs and get into the realm of possibility
- Making the transition from education to hypnosis
- How pre-framing can help a client be more successful with a hypnosis program
- The Process Hypnosis Program that Jackie developed
- How investing in the Hypnotic Business Systems helped Jackie navigate the art of running a hypnosis business
- Why it’s important for hypnotic businesses to find a niche
- Why Jackie is passionate about helping people through hypnosis
- How bringing her hypnosis work to TikTok has helped Jackie connect with her audience