Marc Carlin stops by the program to debrief a recent TV appearance on his local FOX station, discuss how a career as a ski instructor lead to becoming a hypnotist, and shares a few strategies to improve your stop smoking sessions.
Here’s what you’ll experience in this session
- Have you been dying to know how Marc and I first met? Listen in for the story.
- How can hypnotists get on television? I share some insights before welcoming Marc into the conversation.
- You know how skiing always reminds you of hypnosis? Okay, well maybe it doesn’t, but Marc talks about getting involved with the sport and becoming a ski instructor. He loved the sport so much that it developed into his lifestyle.
- Learn how Marc discovered hypnosis and eventually took a training from a sports hypnotist, and how he used hypnosis to get back into shape and start skiing again.
- Learn why hypnosis is a better business model than skiing or even massage therapy.
- Learn a method to offer hypnosis as a service to fundraisers to introduce your services to new people while helping them as well.
- What’s the measure of a good hypnosis trainer? Marc shares his thoughts. We’ll give you a hint: EXPERIENCE.
- Jason shares his opinion as to the real value of most hypnosis training.
- Who should we learn hypnosis from? Listen in as we discuss how to move from the basics into seriously helping your clients, and WHEN to focus on marketing the business.
- Being a hypnotist is being an entrepreneur.
- Marc points out how hypnosis is a very attractive thing to the media as it grabs people’s attention.
- Jason shares a strategy to build even more successful radio appearances.
- Olivia Munn is discussed. Are you listening, yet?
- Marc shares what content specifically on his website helped get this recent TV appearance.
- What questions should you be asking your client to guide them toward success? Listen in as we discuss this topic.
- Marc shared his tips on how to quick smoking. It has to come from within, you have to be sure that you can help them stop smoking.
- Marc also shared his 2 DVD set for stop smoking. Marc offers his stop smoking program at a discount