Laughter is a powerful tool for change with some incredible science to back it up. And it’s fun. Join me a fascinating talk with Dave Berman who co-authored the book “Laughter for the Health of It.”
Here are the show notes for this session:
- Dave Berman’s new book captures science and specific strategies which you can use for yourself and get your neurology and nervous system working in a more positive and in a beneficial way.
- Learn more about how Dave Berman got into hypnosis through repeated encounters with NLP.
- The hypnosis training, which is a gift from one of Dave’s friend, made him realize that he wanted to shift gears.
- Dave shares how he wanted to focus more in communicating and influencing people by letting them approach him personally instead of broadcasting mass messages.
- Jason and Dave discuss his transition to NLP training and how he used NLP to expand what he was already doing in the past.
- Dave talks about his experience from unconditional Laughter class and its health benefits.
- Dave shares his morning rituals¦ Listen and learn how to get your mind and body moving by doing this routine.
- How would Dave respond to a person who says there’s nothing to laugh at right now?
- How to make laughter a substitute from swearing.
- Jason and Dave discuss about Pain Relief and Pain Prevention through laughter.
- We can be hypnotic just as much as we can do hypnosis.
- Dave talks about the laughter book and how they founder of laughter yoga, Dr. Madan Kataria.
- Dave shares that the book is filled with laughter exercises for readers and instruction for hypnotist on how to bring this into their clinical settings.
Want to work with Jason? Check out:
Check out this links: www.laughterforthehealthofit.com
Check out Dave’s website, Manifest Positivity