What’s it like to be in the “hot seat” of a business coaching session? In this program, Vicky Etchells from Victoria, BC joins Jason on the podcast to discuss business and marketing strategies for an upcoming health fair. Would you like to target a specific niche to grow your business? Would you like to see more clients? If so, listen to this conversation to get dozens of actionable strategies to start growing your hypnosis business. Learn more about Vicky at www.victoriahypnosis.ca
Here are the show notes for this session:
- Vicky Etchells got involved in hypnosis in the UK over 25 years ago. Listen in as she tells her story of taking charge of her career and becoming more active in the profession.
- When you niche, you get rich. Vicky shares her thoughts on choosing a niche, and why she’s choosing to focus her efforts on one method in an upcoming health fair.
- Jason quotes: We as the practitioners, we as the professionals, we are the one who really set the stage for what is it that we want to specialize in.
- Hear the story about doing hypnosis with people who dress up horses in costumes.
- Jason and Vicky started talking about the practical ideas on how to attract more clients and improve the marketing strategies during the health fair.
- What are the pros and cons of LOCAL advertisement vs ONLINE advertisement?
- Learn about a simple investment you can make which may be a nice asset to own.
- Position yourself to be the expert appear rather than a person at a table selling something like everybody else
- Learn how Show and Tell can help you improve your marketing strategies.
- Jason shares the best method to focus your business efforts. It comes down to ACTIVE and PASSIVE strategies.
- Jason shares a method to come up with hundreds of attention-grabbing headlines.
- Nobody wants to sign up for your newsletter.
- Learn what it really means to Thingify your offers to make them even more effective.
- Real business comes from the interactions and relationships that you create.
- Jason shares the simplest format of a one-page flyer at a handout.
Check out these additional references and resources:
- Vicky’s Website at www.VictoriaHypnotherapy.ca
- Jason’s Website at www.VirginiaHypnosis.com
- Click here to listen to the Podcast Session with Laura King
- Want to model some great headlines? Visit www.BuzzFeed.com
- Jason recommends www.NextDayFlyers.com for printing.
Want to work with Jason? Check out:
Want to become a certified practitioner of the Virtual Gastric Band process? If so, visitwww.LearnVirtualGastricBand.com today. Enter vicky in all lower-case letters to save more than $100 on this outstanding training!
Join me in Las Vegas at the HypnoThoughts Live 2016 convention for Hypnotic Business Mastery.
Watch this video to learn more: https://hypnoticbusinessmastery.com/