Stop standing in the way of your own success. Join me in this solo session in which I discuss three common “syndromes” that any business owner or helping professional may run into. Savior syndrome is working from the position that you’re on a mission to save the world, but perhaps forget to take care of yourself. Imposter syndrome is when you cannot acknowledge the success you’ve achieved. Superhero syndrome is working from the mindset that no one else can do what you do. Learn how to break through these limiting beliefs, and get some great actionable strategies to grow in your business as well as grow personally.
Here are the show notes for this session:
- Listen in and learn of three possible syndromes that an entrepreneur might be experiencing.
- Are you holding yourself back in terms of your own success because you are helping people? You might be experiencing Savior Syndrome. Jason shares how to overcome this issue.
- Success allows you to grow in your profession and help you become a better hypnotist working with your client.
- Re-invest to your own skills, it will make you even better as a practitioner.
- Are you an individual who has high achievements but you don’t have the ability to internalize your accomplishments? Know how to surpass this Imposter Syndrome.
- Learn how testimonials and feedback can be a great resource for you and your clients.
- Tracking what you do would also help you overcome imposter syndrome.
- Do you fill like no one can do it as good as you at what you do? If so, you might be facing Superhero Syndrome.
- Hiring someone else to do segments of your job would help to increase your productivity. Learn more as Jason shares some of his tips.
- Jason mentioned The more I duplicate myself, the more successful I became.
- Don’t forget to share your feedback here and on our Facebook page.