Tommy Vee has been in the hypnosis industry for over 25 years, earning his certification from the National Guild of Hypnotists in 1989. Tommy first delivered his stage hypnosis act in 1991, and since then, he has performed for millions of corporations, organizations, fairs, fundraisers, and universities around the world including the Pepsi Bottling Company, Century 21, Boston College, and the Georgia State Fair. He has performed in dozens of countries including the United States, Canada, Ireland, and England and was submitted for nomination into the International Hypnosis Hall of Fame.
In today’s episode, Tommy shares his experience in the hypnotic industry while providing tips and strategies you can use throughout your own private practice or stage performance.
Please welcome Tommy Vee to the show!!
In this episode, we cover:
- What was Tommy’s first stage show like and how did that show go for him?
- Hindsight: If he could give his 30-something self advice before stepping onto the stage for the first time, what advice would it be?
- Why self-doubt is ineffective and why you should develop the mindset as a stage hypnotist that your audience came to have a good time and want to see you succeed.
- What was it like for Tommy to grow up in a hypnosis family?
- What motivated him to leave the hotel industry and pursue a career in the hypnosis community?
- Why does he refuse to use the hand-lock experiment in his clinic even when it is receiving such a high success rate on stage?
- What type of training does Tommy provide to aspiring or established hypnotists?
- What does he feel is the “biggest need” in the hypnotic community?
- How to build expectations with your clients.
- How to deliver a powerful hypnotic performance within the community that will drive new clients to your private hypnosis clinic.
- How to handle a situation with a client when things are not “clicking” for them, or they are not budging toward change.
Want to work with Jason? Check out:
And, don’t forget to check out these other valuable resources!
Request your FREE guide to driving your clients into profoundly deep hypnosis! My Go Deep Resource is packed with several hours of information, demonstrations, and lectures to provide you with the tools and techniques I use every day with my patients and stage performances to help my clients experience profoundly deep hypnotic experiences.
To request your FREEsubscription, go to www.worksmarthypnosis.com, click on the big purple GO DEEP button, and we’ll send you instant access to the full program!