What is your strategy for success? In today’s episode, Jason is joined by hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, and trainer Kevin Cole. At an early age, Kevin had to endure and cope with many challenging events, but by the age of 22, he learned how to turn his life around by learning about and utilizing various hypnotic techniques that enabled him to empower himself and those around him to make better decisions and overcome various obstacles.
For over 17 years, he has used these techniques to help others throughout his local community and around the world in his own hypnotherapy practice and has taught thousands of students how they can help their clients with his simple, actionable tips and techniques. Today, Kevin joins us to share his story, his strategy for success, and what he hopes to accomplish over the next several years.
Please welcome Kevin Cole to the show!
- Kevin shares his story, how he discovered hypnotherapy, and how he began his journey into private practice.
- Learn the type of client’s he is most passionate about.
- What is his overall theme or underlying message Kevin brings to his practice?
- What mindset does he have when working with high profile clients or students?
- What is his approach to strategy elicitation?
Check out Kevin at the upcoming HypnoThoughts Live Convention!
- Overcome Allergies in Just One Session – Salon D on Friday, August 26 at 11 A.M.
- Autism & Asperger’s (with Kelley T. Woods) – Boardroom Salon on Saturday, August 27 at 3:30 P.M