Master hypnotist Mike Mandel joins Jason on the program today all the way from Canada. Mike has been in the hypnosis industry for over 40 years, but his interest in hypnotics began at the early age of 12. He shares his insight on the Hypnosis renaissance that is taking the industry by storm, along with his philosophies on training and how to empower your students to utilize the information from your classes and recreate them in their own practices.
We also talk about the business side of the hypnosis industry and even touch on “fringe” topics that may closely relate to the hypnotic world and why he feels it’s important to push boundaries.
Please welcome Mike Mandel to the show!
- Mike explains how after reading one book at the age of 12 completely transformed his way of thinking and inspired him to learn more about hypnosis.
- He shares what he is most passionate about today.
- Mike explains the many benefits he has discovered for his own business and how those benefits have been impacted by today’s “learn-on-your-terms” practices.
- He shares how martial arts (specifically JuJitsu) has overlapped in his business and how his hypnosis practice has benefitted from this overlap.
- He shares his opinion on the idea of showing your vulnerabilities to your clients and students, and how doing so can impact your success.
- Mike explains how he became interested in handwriting analysis and how he has incorporated this skill into his hypnosis practice.
- He shares who has inspired him the most throughout his career.
- He explains what “Mindscaping” is and how he uses it to help him work with his clients.
Mike’s Words of Wisdom:
- Deal with the situation instead of going into it with a plan.
- Push the boundaries. Accept no limitations.
Check out Mike at the upcoming HypnoThoughts Live Pre-Convention!
Sign up and join me in the audience as we learn more about Mike Mandel’s exciting Mindscape process! Mike will be conducting a 1-Day Pre-Convention Workshop at the HypnoThoughts Live Convention on Thursday, August 25. Click here to grab your tickets before they’re sold out!