It’s time that we rethink how hypnotists address rapport. Jason talks about establishing, and re-establishing rapport with your clients and hypnotic audience
Whether on stage or in in sessions, you need to break rapport in order to re-establish it in a way that should have been gained in the first place.
So, how do you do that? Let’s find out.
- Ask: “How would you rather be feeling?” or “How would you rather this scenario play out?”
- State Control: To have it, you must go there first.
- If you do not have the initial compliance of your client or audience – how do you think the rest of the session or show is going to go?
- Redirect your clients back onto the “change path”
- Rapport building strategies: Mirroring Concept, Matching Concept, Crossover Concept, Time Delay Concept, and Projection Concept
- Fool the neurologyas if we already have the rapport
- Using “power words and phrases” to re-establish rapport: “I hear what you’re saying,” “and,” “but,” “because.”
How do you become unstoppable at building rapport? You do it all the time.