Sean and I go back aboutt ten years ago. He is a world leader in the hypnosis field, and I’m proud to say he’s the first person I’ve had on the show for a second time.
Sean is known as the ‘The World’s Fasted Hypnotist,’ because of his technique for instantly putting clients into a deep state of hypnosis. He has learned a lot about the field over the years he has been in the field, and has passed on his knowledge about instant induction to many people around the world. He is a mentor and has a host of products to educate and train you.
Today, Sean shares his passion, his motivating story, insight, and his broad knowledge as a practitioner and educator.
Please welcome Sean to the show!
- Sean talks about unnecessary ‘props’ some hypnotists use for the sessions.
- We talked about what therapists do when something unexpected happens.
- Lessons in training story. Sean talks about truths and myths in the hypnosis field.
- ypHyHWe talk about literalism in hypnosis.
- He shares his thoughts on regression therapy.
- He tells us how he decides on what treatment is better than others.
- Sean shares his insight on how he knew when he needed to change or break his techniques with different clients.
- He talks about the importance of advanced training.
- Sean describes what he sees changing in his sessions after his experience in Germany.
- He talks about the importance of hypnotizability.
- He discusses the effects of coffee or alcohol on hypnosis.
- Sean explains how levels of perception affect hypnotizability.
- He tells us about his desire try new techniques in the future to help his clients.