No matter what experience level you’re on as a hypnosis practitioner, there will always be discoveries that will benefit your clients. I often say that when working with clients, producing change is easy – working to dehypnotize the idea that it must be difficult to produce change is often where we’re doing the hard work. Learning to change is easy, but trying to change our preconceived notions is a more challenging process. Once you get it, though, you’ll see your skills and abilities really take off.
On today’s show, we have Martin Castor Peterson who is a professional life coach, mentor, and a trainer in brain-based leadership and training. He is also a Master NLP Practitioner, a certified HNLP & NLP Trainer, and he owns The Hypno Academy in Demark and the United States. When Martin trains hypnotists, he doesn’t use a “one-size-fits-all” curriculum because he knows we don’t learn the same way as someone else does.
On this episode, you’ll hear Martin’s history and how he got started in hypnosis. He shares valuable insights and advice so you can advance your knowledge in theprofession.
Please welcome Martin Castor Peterson to the show!
“I’m still searching – you can always know more.” Martin Castor Peterson
- We talk about Martin’s busy schedule.
- We talk about his training course.
- Martin talks about how he manages his time.
- He tells us how he feels rewarded in his practice.
- Martin talks about the promise he gives his students.
- He describes how the brain is involved in shifting beliefs.
- We discuss bypassing critical faculties of the mind.
- Martin tells us how he achieves conscious competence.
- He talks about planning and structure during class.
- He discusses the power of the human mind.
- He tells us about his approach with clients.
- I ask him about his views on doing shows vs. working with clients.
- He shares his perspective on hypnosis
Join Now – The Master Hypnotist Course!!
Register now for 6 Days of Accelerated Master Hypnosis Training and Certification in beautiful Las Vegas! You will receive a comprehensive course headed by myself and the “World’s Fastest Hypnotist” Sean Michael Andrews, and whether you are new to this field or a seasoned professional, you, your business, and your clients will benefit from this full immersion master hypnotist course!
You’ll be staying at The Orleans & Casino on 4500 W Tropicana Ave and classes will train for 6 days from Monday, March 13 to Saturday, March 18, 2017 – 9am to 6pm daily.