Podcast: Play in new window | Download
With over 30 years of experience in the hypnosis industry, Dr. Richard Nongard is renowned as an industry expert. He is the author of multiple books, including Transformational Leadership: How To Lead From Your Strengths And Maximize Your Impact and Magic Words in Hypnosis: The Sourcebook Of Hypnosis Patter and Scripts And How To Overcome Hypnotic Difficulties, as well as several hypnosis textbooks. He is an international speaker and trainer who has trained thousands of professionals in the field of psychotherapy and hypnosis, including ministers, medical doctors, psychologists, social workers and family therapists, and hypnotherapists. Richard holds a Doctorate degree in transformational leadership and cultural transformation from Bakke Graduate University, a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from California Southern University, a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling from Liberty University, and a Master’s of Business Administration and Marketing from California Coast University. Richard also currently serves as the Chairman of the Board for Best Buddies International – Nevada State Chapter as well as the Executive Director of Peachtree Professional Education, Inc.
Richard joins me today to discuss the four secrets of confident hypnosis. We discuss why the ability to ‘go with the flow’ during your client’s hypnosis sessions is crucial and the importance of asking the right questions during your intake process. We discuss how you can modify every hypnosis method you use to become a universal method. We discuss why most hypnosis sessions do not typically go as we initially plan and share a four-step strategy for dealing with unexpected things happening during your client sessions. We also discuss how you can assign your clients with self-help hypnosis exercises, the value of using affirmations and self-reflection during your sessions, and why ultimately, all you need is a ‘because’ to determine how to direct the hypnosis session in the direction that will be most beneficial for your client.
Join us at our next certification course LIVE and ONLINE at: https://worksmarthypnosislive.com/
To gain access to more workshops like this, text “SMART” to 844-277-6278 (for US & Canada residents only) or visit https://worksmarthypnosis.com/smart to join the VIP SMS List to receive special invitations to our regular LIVE hypnosis training workshops.
“If you know how to teach something that is of value to your clients – at any point, in any session – assign it as a self-hypnosis exercise.” – Dr. Richard Nongard
● Richard’s journey into the hypnosis industry
● Why ‘going with the flow during client sessions is important
● The value of asking better questions during your client intake process
● Understanding ‘Chunking Up’ vs. ‘Chunking Down’
● Why most hypnosis sessions do not go as planned
● Modifying your hypnosis methods to be universal methods
● The 4 R’s for dealing with things that happen unexpectedly during a client session
● Assigning self-help hypnosis exercises
● Getting your clients to describe their experience
● Using affirmations and self-reflection during your sessions
● Why all you need is a ‘because’
Connect with Dr. Richard Nongard:
● Book: Magic Words in Hypnosis: The Sourcebook Of Hypnosis Patter and Scripts And How To Overcome Hypnotic Difficulties
● Dr. Richard Nongard on LinkedIn
● Dr. Richard Nongard on Facebook
Join our next online certification course… wherever you are in the world!
Get an all-access pass to Jason’s digital library to help you grow your hypnosis business:
Get instant access to Jason Linett’s entire hypnotherapeutic training library:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please send us your valuable feedback!
Join the new WORK SMART HYPNOSIS COMMUNITY on Facebook!
Want to work with Jason? Check out: