Karen Gray is a Registered Nurse, a Certified Hypnotist and the founder of Green Mountain Hypnosis. She helps her clients improve their lives by aiding them in unlocking the power of their subconscious mind. Karen was once very skeptical about hypnosis, but once she experienced it first hand from a friend, she got hooked and signed up for one of my classes.
This episode is for those of you who are just on the verge of starting up, but something is holding you back. Karen and I discuss in depth her origin story and the strategies she used and continues to implement, both when she began her hypnosis business and what she does differently today. She shares her mindset at the start of her hypnosis journey, the ways she maximized her business’ visibility, and how she capitalized on it.
“Don’t be afraid to learn and take advantages of opportunities.” – Karen Gray
- How Karen got hooked on Hypnosis
- Hypnotic techniques in different industries
- What to think about when starting a business
- Challenges that had to be overcome to be successful
- How to gain visibility for your business
- How email list serves and ways to utilize them
- Expert positioning by using relevant articles
- Willingness to take actions that don’t immediately put money in the bank account
- What she is working on to improve in the next year