As a hypnotist, you will undoubtedly come across people who need help overcoming public speaking anxieties and fears. These people come from all walks of life, but they are often high-performance professionals, business owners, and self-made entrepreneurs. For them, it is essential and advantageous to improve their public speaking skills and confidence.
Today, I share the audio of an entire training session on empowering public speakers. I reveal the anchoring techniques that set the frame for a successful experience and how you can use regression as a mechanism to create a resource state. I highlight the conversational influence strategies that I teach my clients so they can find greater success. I also share when and how to ratify the hypnotic experience with your public speaking clients.
Watch the video of this presentation and get the resources online at:
“It doesn’t matter what the issue is, all personal change can be broken down into four questions.” – Jason Linett
- Building a contextual mindset of all personal change
- Pre-framing questions to uncover the desired outcome
- Guiding the client into an emotional state and when to create an anchor
- Retraining an anchor that already exists and creating a resource anchor
- An example of regressing to a positive experience with anchoring
- The power of prestige suggestion
- Finding the internal resource state and bringing it up
- Giving your public speaking clients homework
- Ratifying the hypnotic experience
Reserve your spot now for the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Winter HypnoConference. 3-Days in Las Vegas featuring 35+ expert hypnosis speakers sharing the EXACT tools they use to create therapeutic success: