Everything can change at a moment’s notice, and it’s easy to fall into the rut of having a false sense of comfort. Perhaps you have left a career you no longer enjoy to change your life, but you have not found your passion within the scope of hypnotherapy. It is vital to find your unique proposition, run your business more efficiently, and have a scalability mindset. You need to know when to scale up your efforts, level up what you are doing, change your business model, and throw a wrench into the system to put your message out to a bigger audience while still maintaining your existing business.
Today, I share what I’m doing right now and the upcoming theme of the podcast episodes that will air during the month of August. I highlight the most significant risks to your business and why you need to assess where you are and where you want to be. I share the role of passion in finding success and the benefits of positioning yourself as the expert within a niche. I also reveal why video media and system automation are crucial in developing your business.
Want to learn new systems to effectively book more clients and increase the value of your hypnosis business? Visit http://HypnoFormula.com/
“The greatest risk to ongoing success is comfort.”- Jason Linett
- The greatest risks to ongoing success
- The two things I am most focused on right now and why you should work on the things you are most passionate about
- Why you need to recognize that you are a media company first
- How to create an environment where people want to do business with you
- Using video to position yourself as an expert
- How to position yourself at the end of your own tunnel and the benefits of automating your systems
- How to look at where you are now and where you want to