Dr. Jim Wand is a Therapist, Motivational Speaker, Personal Coach, and a Comedy Stage Hypnotist. He has performed at more than 2,000 colleges with his back-to-college boot camp, responding to campus, music, and social media trends. He has also appeared on numerous TV programs, including the national FOX special WOW.
Dan Candell is a Board Certified Hypnotist and the Founder of Anxiety Relief Guy and Dan Candell Hypnosis. Dan is a columnist for the Journal of Hypnosis and the author of The Hypnotic Connection. He teaches hypnotic persuasion and selling techniques to entrepreneurs, executives, and business owners. Dan also works with professional athletes. His consultations and training programs have helped change thousands of people’s lives.
Michael DeSchalit is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Consultant, Clinical Hypnotherapist, and the Founder of Magically Speaking. He is recognized as one of the world’s top comedy stage hypnotists, winning numerous awards. Michael speaks at conferences, corporate events, and colleges with international reach and is the author of six books.
Check out the LIVE training to build your passive income empire, happening at HypnoThoughts LIVE in Las Vegas this Summer: https://www.hypnoticproducts.com/htlive2021
Check out the new on-demand hypnosis workshop: “Six Steps to a Six-Figure Hypnosis Business.” Yours free, right now at http://JasonWebinar.com/
Jim, Dan, and Michael join me today to discuss stage hypnosis during the COVID-19 pandemic. We discuss how Jim has found stage hypnosis success during the COVID-19 pandemic and how stage hypnotists can respond and still perform their programs. We discuss how presentational hypnosis can give you the skills and techniques you will need for group hypnosis sessions to create a greater impact with your clients. We also discuss how Michael pivoted to working with schools and leadership organizations and how embracing your stage hypnosis skills can help you perform better presentations and demonstrations while creating massive impact in a short amount of time.
“ You learn from making mistakes, and when you learn from making mistakes, you become comfortable in everything. ” – Dr. Jim Wand
- Why you should learn stage hypnosis during the pandemic
- How stage hypnosis can help you with group and virtual work
- How to introduce safeguards when working online and solutions for screen fatigue
- How to use stage hypnosis strategies and techniques when doing presentations to groups
- Improving your skills flexibility by learning how to test and give suggestions in an authoritative manner
- How to explain the differences of stage hypnosis and set expectations for clinical hypnosis
- Preparing clients for distractions during hypnosis sessions
- How working as a stage hypnotist will help your confidence as a clinical hypnotherapist