Jim Zboran is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Master Hypnotist, Personal Development Life Coach, and Owner of Entire Mind Advantage Hypnotherapy. He is a member of the American Hypnosis Association and Hypnotherapists Union and earned an honors endorsement for academic excellence on his diploma from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute. He was previously an ordained minister, retiring in 2015 to pursue his life coaching practice full-time. In 2018, he began studying Neuro-Linguistic Programming before becoming a hypnosis graduate with HMI.
The next Work Smart Hypnosis LIVE and ONLINE professional training and certification event is happening soon! Check out https://WorkSmartHypnosisLIVE.com/ to see a full video tour of how the program works. Discover why even experienced working pros take our classes and those new to hypnosis, too!
Get Jim’s FREE Resource now at: https://go.entiremindadvantage.com/thankyoujasonlinett
Jim joins me today to discuss perceptual remodeling. He shares how he draws out symbols from a client’s metaphors and how he uses them to help his clients change their perceptions. Jim shares his experiences as a life coach and how hypnosis has given him more tools to make positive change. He reveals how you can find solutions within the action avoidances that exist within your clients. He shares his experiences as a serial entrepreneur and how his greatest successes have come out of his failures. Jim shares why it is vital to be transparent in your journey and use your story in your messaging to build rapport. He also discusses what makes metaphors powerful and the power of echoing.
“ The subconscious is super powerful to solve the problem.” – Jim Zboran
- The differences between translational and transformational hypnotic change work
- Identifying a client’s metaphors and working within a symbolic landscape
- The roadblocks clients have to avoid taking action
- Creating feedback loops with a traction ledger gamification system and Jim’s Five Activities Workbook
- Why it is important to include yourself and your origin story in your marketing and messaging
- Using Clean Language Questions to elicit metaphors from clients that create transformational change