Jessi McAnelly is a Certified Hypnotist and the Founder of Moon Hypnosis. With six months of hypnosis training, Jessi jumped straight into the work and attracted a flow of clients. She was formerly a freelance marketing writer, marketing implementation coach, and an internal editor and curator for Apple’s internal newsletter. Jessi holds a Bachelor’s degree in Music Performance from the University of Texas at Arlington and received her hypnosis certification from the Mike Mandel Hypnosis Academy.
Want more like this? Discover how to help more people and run a thriving hypnosis business at https://HypnoticBusinessSystems.com/
Check out the on-demand hypnosis workshop: “Six Steps to a Six-Figure Hypnosis Business.” Yours free, right now at : http://JasonWebinar.com/
Jessi joins me today to discuss how to jump-start your hypnosis success. She shares how she dove into hypnosis head first and how she got started with a steady flow of clients. She shares how a chance encounter while working as a freelance transcriptionist triggered a passion toward language, hypnosis, and NLP. Jessi reveals her transformation journey of going through hypnosis herself as a client and becoming more congruent as a human being in terms of her interactions. Jessi also highlights how she continuously tests and tweaks her business systems while helping people along the way.
“ Put yourself out there, even if it seems like the scariest thing. It is only scary until it is actually out there.” – Jessi McAnelly
- How transcribing hypnosis material inspired Jessi to get formal training
- Getting started, doing hypnosis for the first time, and how helping people also helps you
- Accepting that you don’t need to be perfect; just show up and give it your full attention
- Challenging your beliefs and perceptions and moving away from the ‘dollars for hours’ mindset
- Putting a framework in place that allows you to make small changes and test your website and business systems
- The lessons Jessi learned from working as a freelancer, including picking your clients and the work you enjoy
- How Jessie’s website is attracting the clients that she wants to work with
- Keeping it simple, having a clear message, and not trying to do it all at once