Caryn Bird is the Founder of Win With Hypnosis where she has worked with athletes and people involved in sports and performance for more than 16 years. She is the creator of the Attitude of a Champion Sports Hypnosis Success System and helps hypnotherapists become successful performance mindset experts. Through appearances at HypnoThoughts Live, HypnoBiz, and the Heartland Hypnosis Conference, Caryn has presented to hundreds of hypnotists. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside and is an NGH and ICBCH Consulting Hypnotherapist and HypnoBirthing Practitioner.
Want more like this? Discover how to help more people and run a thriving hypnosis business at https://HypnoticBusinessSystems.com/
Caryn joins me today to discuss the attitude of a champion. She shares how she discovered a world hungry for hypnosis services as a stay-at-home mom while supporting her children as athletes. Caryn explains why you don’t need to be the expert on what your client is doing to help them. Caryn highlights the issues that athletes typically face, such as performance anxiety and self-doubt, and how she uses the same techniques and roadmaps for entrepreneurs, public speakers, and musicians. She also shares how you can find clients without relying on paid advertising, how you can provide value to your community, and her inspiration for training others on working with athletes.
“ Mental toughness is resilience; shifting out of bad performances.” – Caryn Bird
- Becoming a Marie Mongan HypnoBirthing Practitioner and teaching HypnoBirthing
- The 5,4,3,2,1 Zones technique for entering self-hypnosis and a deep trance
- How to help athletes maximize performance and use their language without being an expert in their sport
- The issues facing athletes including self-doubt, confidence, and performance anxiety
- How niching down and getting results will improve your success by creating referrals for other hypnosis issues
- How Caryn uses the same roadmap and techniques for athletes, high performers, public speakers, entrepreneurs, and musicians
- Finding hypnosis clients without paid advertising through Google Business, testimonials, Facebook Groups, and Facebook Live
- Caryn’s Attitude of a Champion program and teaching others to work with athletes