Brenda Kaye is a Headline Entertainer Hypnotist at Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, Ltd. After discovering her passion for the power of the mind, she used self hypnosis to achieve her dream of traveling the world to empower others. She shares her passion by performing stage hypnosis shows, speaking, and teaching seminars and workshops that empower, entertain, and educate those who attend. She is a certified hypnotherapist from Eastburn Institute of Hypnosis and a certified hypnotist from the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Brenda joins me today to share how she discovered hypnosis and why she shifted her career focus from helping people quit smoking to becoming a professional stage hypnotist. We discuss how she used the power of self hypnosis to turn her dream of traveling the world into a reality and how stage hypnosis helps you build rapport with your audience. We discuss how she blends the personal development aspect of hypnosis with the entertainment piece of stage performances, how she began offering 1-to-1 online hypnosis sessions, and how she launched Hypnotic Happy Hours. We also discuss how the hypnosis industry has evolved over the last 20 years to provide hypnosis professionals and their clients more flexibility without geographic boundaries.
Want more like this? Discover how to help more people and run a thriving hypnosis business at https://HypnoticBusinessSystems.com
“You can demonstrate the power of your mind and when you can do so in a fun way, then you’re automatically building rapport.” – Brenda Kaye
- How Brenda discovered the power of hypnosis and how she entered the world of stage hypnosis
- Strategies Brenda used to build her stage hypnosis career
- The difference between traditional stage hypnosis shows versus stage hypnosis on cruise ships
- How Brenda blends the personal development piece with entertainment for on-stage hypnosis performances
- How Brenda pivoted her services from providing pre-recorded self hypnosis sessions to working 1-to-1 with clients in an online setting
- How Brenda launched the Hypnotic Happy Hours
- How the hypnosis industry has evolved over the last 20 years