Joachim Lee is a therapist based in Singapore with over 22 years of experience. He specializes in helping clients overcome trauma, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. Joachim is known for his expertise in eye movement therapy and has been able to achieve rapid and lasting change in his clients. He has worked closely with psychiatrists and has become a trusted resource for those seeking alternative solutions to medication. Joachim is passionate about understanding the science behind the brain and using that knowledge to help his clients transform their lives.
I had the pleasure of speaking with Joachim Lee, a highly experienced therapist based in Singapore. Joachim has been practicing for over 22 years and has a passion for helping clients overcome trauma and achieve rapid change. During our conversation, Joachim shared his insights on the science behind eye movement therapy and how it can be used to release trauma. He also discussed his work with psychiatrists and the incredible transformations he has witnessed in his clients. Get ready for a fascinating discussion on the power of eye movement and its connection to the brain.
“Multi-channel eye movement invites the brain to disengage from traumatic experiences and retrieve lost sensory data.” – Joachim Lee
This Week on Work Smart Hypnosis:
- The conversation with Joachim Lee highlights the interconnectedness of various aspects of our lives and experiences.
- Joachim Lee’s work focuses on helping clients overcome struggles and create positive change in their lives.
- Eye movement is a powerful tool in facilitating rapid change and releasing trauma.
- Joachim Lee has worked alongside psychiatrists and has been referred clients who have not found success with medication alone.
- The eye movements used in Joachim’s work deactivate the amygdala and reactivate the prefrontal cortex, allowing for rational thinking and processing of information.
- Multi-Channel Eye Movement Integration (MEMI) is a technique that addresses visual, auditory, and kinesthetic modalities to facilitate change.
- Eye movements can be incorporated into hypnosis sessions to enhance the effectiveness of the therapy.
- It is important to acknowledge and manage the voices within us, which memories and experiences may influence.
- Joachim Lee’s approach focuses on helping clients gain control over their lives and see new possibilities for growth and change.
- Book: Dr. Deninger on Multi-Channel Eye Movement Integration (MEMI)
- Online training opportunities for MEMI with Dr. Deninger or Joachim Lee
- Work Smart Hypnosis Live event in Las Vegas, hosted by Richard Nongard
- Work Smart Hypnosis website