Angie Kircher is a Certified Hypnotist and the founder of AK Hypnosis. She helps clients use the power of hypnosis to eliminate anxiety, release fears, gain clarity, and reach their fullest potential. Before becoming a hypnotist, Angie spent over a decade in the holistic and hospice care industry. After experiencing first-hand the power and effectiveness of hypnotic approaches to pain management and anxiety relief, Angie began exploring the human mindset and how our beliefs and experiences impact our overall health and well-being. Today, she helps clients overcome various obstacles, from acute and chronic pain and trauma to building confidence, dealing with grief, improving their sports performance and business success, and overcoming phobias and self-sabotaging beliefs.
Angie joins me today to share how she discovered the hypnotic mindset and how our beliefs and experiences impact our health. We discuss the gap in traditional medicine’s approach to alleviating stress, anxiety, and depression and why she believes helping people overcome chronic conditions like anxiety and depression truly requires a full mind-and-body approach. We discuss why she pivoted her career from working in healthcare to becoming certified as a hypnosis professional and what she believes the key differences are between hypnosis work and coaching work. We also discuss how our minds and thoughts can influence our biological symptoms and the power our expectations have on the outcomes we receive.
Join us at our next certification course LIVE and ONLINE at: https://worksmarthypnosislive.com/
“You’re making the unconscious, conscious through the work of coaching and hypnosis.” – Angie Kircher
● How Angie discovered the world of hypnosis
● Why Angie believes traditional medicine doesn’t address the deeper problems associated with anxiety and depression
● How her personal experience with anxiety and panic attacks impacts the way Angie helps her hypnosis clients
● Balancing traditional healthcare approaches with hypnotic approaches to address a person’s overall wellbeing
● Why Angie shifted her career from working in hospice to becoming a hypnosis professional
● How Angie defines the difference between hypnosis and coaching
● How blending coaching and hypnosis work helps clients learn new skill sets while creating positive change
● How our mind and our thoughts influence our biology
● The power of expectation
● Book: The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton
● Book: The Genie in Your Genes: Epigenetic Medicine and the New Biology of Intention by Dawson Church
Connect with Angie Kircher:
Join our next online certification course… wherever you are in the world!
Get an all-access pass to Jason’s digital library to help you grow your hypnosis business:
Get instant access to Jason Linett’s entire hypnotherapeutic training library:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please send us your valuable feedback!
Join the new WORK SMART HYPNOSIS COMMUNITY on Facebook!
Want to work with Jason? Check out: