Today, I share Dr. Richard Nongard’s keynote speech from the Mid-America Hypnosis Conference on the bright future of the hypnosis industry. He highlights the sheer number of hypnosis conferences and how hypnotherapists are collaborating and sharing, instead of working against each other. He stresses why it is vital for hypnotists to represent ourselves positively. He explains the importance of building upon the awareness of hypnosis and how it is a first-line intervention for many conditions. Richard also reveals the hypnosis methods that work and how technology is helping more hypnotherapists access training and expertise.
Richard is the founder of Subliminal Science and a Certified Professional Hypnotist and educator with more than 30 years of experience. He is a sought-after keynote speaker with millions of people attending his training workshops, reading his books, and watching his videos. Richard is the president of the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists. He has a master’s degree in Counseling and received his doctorate in Transformational Leadership from Bakke Graduate University.
“We still have the opportunity to share the facts of hypnosis with the public and put a positive message out there that helps people understand what we are doing.” – Richard Nongard
- Why the future of hypnosis is bright.
- How hypnosis conferences differ from other conferences.
- The importance of sharing and working together.
- The opportunities for hypnosis learning.
- How there is low awareness of hypnosis and what we can do to build it.
- When hypnosis is a first-line intervention.
- The methods of hypnosis that work.
- Bringing positive attention to hypnosis.
- Why associations are supporting entrepreneurship.
- How technology is helping hypnotists share their expertise.+
- Empowerment programs and telling looping stories.
- Using your personal experiences and finding your passion.
Reserve your spot now for the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Winter HypnoConference. 3-Days in Las Vegas featuring 35+ expert hypnosis speakers sharing the EXACT tools they use to create therapeutic success: