James Seetoo is the President of JC2 Consulting and an executive coach and talent acquisition professional. James is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Licensed NLP Coach Trainer, and a Licensed Trainer in Neurolinguistic Programming. He is the Amazon best-selling author of Influential Rapport: Influence and Persuade in Work, Life, and Leisure and The 5 Keys To Hypnotic Selling: How To Use Hypnotic Selling And Conversational Hypnosis To Enhance Your Life And Career. He holds a BA in English from City University of New York-Hunter College and is an instructor in Philopenian martial arts.
James joins me today to discuss influential rapport and creating dynamic relationships. He shares how you can make and break rapport, the checkpoints and checks to see if you have it, and what you can create with it. He shares how to move through the seven steps of rapport: awareness, attention, respect, trust, affiliation, identification, and love. He also discusses religious rituals, influential rapport in the corporate world, and how to integrate rapport into personal change strategies.
“It’s all about persuading and influencing people ethicall.” – James Seetoo
- Sensory acuity, rapport, boundaries, and knowing when you are affecting somebody
- How to build respect, lower boundaries, give value, and create a real relationship
- How to create a ritual to narrow attention and deepen the experience
- What you can learn from religious rituals and the physical, auditory, and visual components
- The ethical consideration in deciding to make a sale
- How to progress through the seven levels of rapport
- Changing the story and perception of significant experiences
- The techniques and strategies in James’s books and his upcoming book: The Persuasion Pyramid.
- ICBCH Train-The-Trainer
- Influential Rapport by James Seetoo
- Leslie M. LeCron Books
- Mobile World Congress
- Kelley T Woods: Woods Hypnosis
- Gerald Kein: OmniHypnosis
- Richard Nongard: Subliminal Science
- The 5 Keys To Hypnotic Selling by James Seetoo
- The Society of NLP