As hypnosis professionals, when we convey an attitude of appropriate and respectful confidence, we tend to become even more effective when working with clients. But how do you become a confident hypnosis professional? What are the steps that other hypnosis professionals take to increase their confidence so that they, too, can help their clients more effectively?
Today, I share five steps to becoming a confident hypnosis professional. I discuss the pros and cons of taking a protocol-based approach to helping your clients and why it’s important to maintain a level of flexibility in your hypnosis techniques. I discuss why it’s crucial to understand why one technique works while another may not and explain how to use Waking Hypnosis to amplify any technique you use. I discuss the importance of continuing to learn from other hypnosis professionals, even when you think you already know – or even teach – a technique. I also discuss the importance of researching the people you want to learn from to ensure they’re teaching proven strategies, techniques, and systems.
Join me June 6, 2022 for the Do Hypnosis Anywhere 5-Day Challenge! It’s time to take the confusion and overwhelm out of creating powerful, effective, transformative hypnotic change online. For more information, register to join, or to get instant access to the permanent archive of the event, visit www.dohypnosisanywhere.com
“The more flexibility you have going into the change intervention, the greater odds you have of outstanding success.” – Jason Linett
- The pros and cons of protocol-based approaches and the importance of being flexible in your hypnosis strategies
- Understanding why specific techniques work – and why others won’t
- Using “Waking Hypnosis” to amplify any hypnosis technique
- The value of ongoing education and researching hypnosis instructors
5 Steps to Confident Hypnosis:
- Flexible strateg
- Knowledge of WHY a technique works
- Understanding of Waking Hypnosis
- Passion for Ongoing Learning
- Proven System