What’s the fastest way to grow your hypnosis business? Despite what many ‘marketing guru’s’ may claim, it’s not through Direct Response Marketing strategies. It’s not through building your email list. It’s not through growing your Facebook page or your YouTube subscriber base.
It’s through online challenges.
Today, I explain how online challenges have become the fastest driver for growing my own hypnosis business. I share five reasons why online challenges work and discuss how they use the same ‘one to many’ approach of other, more traditional methods like YouTube videos, blog posts, and podcasts, but can achieve better results even faster. I explain why Direct Response marketing strategies no longer work and why positioning yourself as an expert in your field is a more effective way to attract new clients. I explain how online challenges helps you clear away your audiences objections, making them feel more comfortable to hire you. I also explain how they help you build your credibility and become recognized in your niche as the expert in what you do while also getting paid to promote your business.
Join me at HypnoThoughts LIVE 2023 in Las Vegas, July 21-23. Head over to www.HTLive.net to grab your tickets and register to attend!
And don’t miss my post-convention workshop – Print Money with Online Challenges and Virtual Events! Head over to https://challenge.worksmarthypnosis.com/ to grab your tickets for both events.
“The speed of that ‘one to many’ reach is so unique in terms of it’s ability because of it’s time-based event factor.” – Jason Linett
- Reaching more potential clients through a ‘one to many’ approach
- Why Direct Response marketing strategies no longer work
- The importance of positioning yourself as an expert
- How online challenges helps you clear away your audience’s objections
- How online challenges helps you ‘own the space’, own your niche, and build your credibility
- How online challenges allows you to get paid to promote your business