Stephanie Conkle is an award-winning Master Hypnotist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and an NLP and EFT Practitioner. She is an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor and the founder of Clear Life Results Hypnotherapy. Stephanie is also the author of the self-help book, Happy Person. Happy Life, an ebook aimed to help readers use her proven, research-based formula to feel – and stay -happier. She is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists and the American Alliance of Hypnotists, among others. Stephanie holds a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Film, Cinema, and Video Studies. She earned her Master Hypnotist license from the School of Hypnosis and became a Certified Hypnotherapist from the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Marian Spurgeon is a top-rated hypnosis provider in the Davenport, Iowa region. She is the owner of Quad Cities Hypnosis, where she offers an interactive, client-centric style of hypnosis to help her clients overcome physical and emotional health issues such as losing weight, stop smoking, and reduce stress, anxiety, grief, fears, and phobias. Marian is an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor and received her certified hypnosis license from the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Marian and Stephanie join me today to discuss the value of learning intuitive hypnosis. We discuss how they share their own unique styles of hypnosis and how we can help new hypnotists become better prepared to start serving clients. We discuss why they believe scripts are beneficial for new hypnotists, but should be viewed as ‘training wheels’ into the industry. We discuss what inspired Stephanie and Marian to teach hypnosis as a collaborative team and how they use their unique perspective on hypnosis to inspire confidence in their students. We also discuss Stephanie’s Profound Somnambulism Protocol (PSP) and how working in an interactive style enhances the client’s hypnotic experience.
“What a good hypnotherapist does is really have empathy for their client and really try to enter into their world.” – Stephanie Conkle
● How getting kicked out of her first hypnosis training led Marian on the path of hypnotic success
● How ‘getting into character’ helped Stephanie prepare to see clients early in her hypnosis career
● The lessons Stephanie has learned throughout her career and how her perspective of what hypnotists do has evolved
● Using scripts as ‘training wheels’ to learn hypnosis
● How Marian and Stephanie instill confidence in their hypnosis students
● What inspired Stephanie and Marian to teach hypnosis as a collaborative team
● What the Profound Somnambulism Protocol (PSP) is and how it works
● The primary focus of their ICBCH certification training
● The importance of encouraging students to question hypnosis models and practices
● The value of developing your own intuition when conducting hypnosis sessions
● Marian’s definition of advanced hypnosis
● Striking a balance between spiritual beliefs and evidence-based hypnosis practices
● How stage hypnosis helped Stephanie understand some of the main structures of what hypnosis is, how it works, and the importance of setting expectations
● How Stephanie and Marian define what the ‘big promise” is that they deliver
● Book: Hypnotherapy by Dave Elman
● ICBCH Hypnosis Certification Training with Marian Spurgeon & Stephanie Conkle – May 19 – August 11
● Book: The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism by Ormond McGill
● DVD’s: Speed Trance: Instant Hypnotic Inductions for Stage, Street and Clinical Hypnosis by Richard Nongard and John Cerbone
● Book: The Ultimate Power Within by Stephanie Conkle (Coming Soon)
Connect with Marian Spurgeon:
Connect with Stephanie Conkle:
● Book: Happy Person. Happy Life
Join our next online certification course… wherever you are in the world!
Get an all-access pass to Jason’s digital library to help you grow your hypnosis business:
Get instant access to Jason Linett’s entire hypnotherapeutic training library:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please send us your valuable feedback!
Join the new WORK SMART HYPNOSIS COMMUNITY on Facebook!
Want to work with Jason? Check out: