Karen Hand is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Trainer, and the Founder of Karen Hand Hypnosis, where she runs her entire business on Zoom, achieving a global reach. She is the author of Magic Words and Language Patterns: The Hypnotist’s Essential Guide to Crafting Irresistible Suggestions and the recipient of multiple awards, including Educator of the Year, Hypnosis Leadership, The Pen & Quill Award for Literary Excellence, and Hypnotist of the Year. Previously, she served as a talk show host, a morning drive news anchor, and a news and public affairs director. Karen holds a BS in communications,broadcast, and education from the University of Oklahoma.
Get Instant Access to our 4-Hour MasterClass on Scriptless Hypnosis: https://worksmarthypnosis.com/NoScripts/
Karen joins me today to share our role as hypnotists in demystifying hypnosis. We discuss how to explain what hypnosis is, the hypnosis process, and how it works. Karen shares how we can spread awareness of what we do, how we can help people, and what it means to step into the role of a hypnotist. Karen also discusses changing your dialogue around marketing and sales, listening to our clients, and using their own words to create outstanding change.
“ Hypnosis is not magic. Hypnosis is not voodoo. Hypnosis is you-do.” – Karen Hand
- Using your marketing to help people find you when they are ready
- Being a facilitator for changing beliefs
- Harnessing the client’s belief system and why hypnotists need to understand that they are not the magician
- Why hypnotists shouldn’t feel pressured to know the answer to everything
- Why you should focus on the dialogue with the client
- Knowing yourself and working only on what you can deliver
- Why you don’t need to worry about the person who doesn’t believe in hypnosis
- The role of educating and informing your clients
- The similarities between hypnosis and marketing