Anthony Galie is a highly respected author, engaging speaker, and trained psychotherapist known for his transformative insights into the methodologies employed by top performers across diverse fields. Leveraging his substantial experience and specialized knowledge, Anthony captivates audiences with keynote presentations, revealing how these success strategies can be applied to both business and personal contexts. His expertise has taken him to countless corporate stages, delivering thousands of speeches for Fortune 500 companies, including industry titans such as Walmart, Ford, and Pfizer, among others. Anthony’s unique contribution to the speaking circuit has earned him recognition as one of America’s 30 Hottest Speakers. He holds the distinctive honor of being a four-time presenter at the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table — an accolade reserved for less than 1% of speakers globally. With a career spanning over 30 years, Anthony has become an internationally recognized authority on performance, specializing in public speaking and corporate training, guiding professionals to reach unprecedented levels of success.
Anthony joins me again today to share his journey as a corporate speaker and how he created a market for his hypnosis demonstrations. We discuss how he used questionnaires and surveys to gather critique and feedback from his audience to improve his presentations and give the audience what they want. We discuss why assuming you know what your audience wants instead of asking what they need is a critical mistake and why asking for honest feedback is often the best form of feedback for improving your public speaking skills. We discuss how the rate of technology adoption will impact our desire for human connection, how the pandemic impacted the public speaking industry, and how the public speaking industry is now roaring back to life two years after the pandemic has ended. We also discuss what you can expect from Anthony’s upcoming Corporate Hypnotist MasterClass event in September.
Join me at HypnoThoughts LIVE 2023 in Las Vegas, July 21-23. Head over to www.HTLive.net to grab your tickets and register to attend!
And don’t miss my post-convention workshop – Print Money with Online Challenges and Virtual Events! Head over to https://challenge.worksmarthypnosis.com/ to grab your tickets for both events.
“The audience will take you to the promised land.” – Anthony Galie
- The inspiration behind the Corporate Hypnosis MasterClass event
- Using questionnaires and surveys to gather critique and feedback from your audience and clients
- Mistakes many hypnotists make when creating a new product, service, or event
- How changing one word in his marketing and branding impacted Anthony’s business
- The importance of listening to your audience’s feedback and criticism
- The key to asking your audience for honest feedback
- Controlling hand gestures and body language when presenting
- Handling uncomfortable feedback and why it’s often the type of feedback we need the most
- How the 2020 pandemic impacted the public speaking industry
- How the rate of technology adoption will impact our desire for human connection
- What to expect at Anthony’s upcoming Corporate Hypnotist MasterClass event in September
- Anthony’s definition of what corporate speaking
Connect with Anthony Galie:
- Anthony Galie’s Website
- Anthony Galie on LinkedIn
- Anthony Galie on YouTube
- Anthony Galie on Facebook
- Session #61: Anthony Galie on Corporate Hypnosis
- Session #126: Anthony Galie on Breaking into Corporate Hypnosis
- Session #220: Anthony Galie on A New Theory of Hypnosis
- Event: Corporate Hypnotist MasterClass – September 16-17 in Las Vegas